Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time Register Now for 10:00 AM!
Time: 7:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time Register Now for 7:00 PM!
Duration: 1 hour
* Register for the time that is most convenient for your schedule
Join the webinar to discover how GaN-based solutions can increase efficiency, shrink the size, and reduce system costs for high density computing applications and ultra-thin laptops.
Join the webinar to learn more about:
- How a fundamental shift in server architecture reduces energy losses by greater than 30%
- The pros and cons of various topologies for 48 V power in data centers including buck, LLC, and switched cap
- How eGaN® devices are meeting the demanding requirements of high power in small form factors for ultra-thin laptops and high-end gaming systems
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
All registrants will be entered for a chance to win a copy of GaN Transistors for Efficient Power Conversion, Third Edition. One book will be given away per webinar, please read Giveaway Rules.
Last modified: May 6, 2020